This program format is informal and based on a series of leadership challenges. It explores the traditional concepts of leading a staff with high performance demands. In this action-packed, highly interactive session, participants learn how to develop and hone their leadership skills. The relationship between an effective leader is correlated with the corresponding action of followers.
- List elements of transformation and empowerment; the key qualities needed for leadership development.
- Describe how to inspire a shared vision and how to encourage peak performance from staff.
- Practice skills in conflict resolution and communication.
- Analyze how to empower, engage and enroll employees to act and learn how to improve morale.
- Distinguish between management and leadership. Diagnose a preferred leadership style.
- Practice leadership skills and use the principles of action learning to solve real-life challenges.
Receive feedback on an individual’s leadership style and its strengths.